Tue 20 May 2014 _ Cloudy Day [Sesame Porridge with Poached Egg]
Ingredients /食材 ：－
*Serve 2 / 两人份
Brown rice－1 cup
Minced meat – 80 grams (marinated with soy sauce and pepper powder overnight)
肉粹 －80克 （加入适量的酱油和胡椒粉研制一个夜晚）
Black sesame seed- 2 tablespoons ( use a saucepan to toast it for few minutes)
黑芝麻－2 汤匙 ( 利用平底锅将芝麻稍微烤过）
White sesame seed – 2 tablespoons (use a saucepan to toast it for few minutes)
Sesame oil – 1 tablespoons
A pinch of salt and pepper powder
Steps / 步骤 ：－
* Today i found something special to make the poached egg through microwave ! It’s really easy , simple without fail !!
* 今天我发现一个很棒的微波炉水煮荷包蛋方法！非常容易，简单零失败 ！
[ Poached Egg Microwave ]
First , fill up the microwavable cup with 1/2 cup of water (room temperature water) then crack an egg into the water and microwave on high temperature for 40 second or until egg white is set with running egg yolk.
1. Wash the brown rice, soak it in the water for at least 30 mins . Then drain well.
2. Turn to high heat,cover with lid and cook for 8-10 minutes until boil.
3. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.Stir occasionally.
4. Then turn the heat back to medium, adding the minced meat . I scoop it with teaspoon and shape the minced meat into ball
5.. Pour in black and white sesame seed with seasoning of sesame oil , pepper powder and a pinch of salt .Then cook until the porridge consistency that you like. Add water if needed.
6. Place the poached egg on top and ready to serve =)
See you soon …. Bye ~