This creamy mashed potatoes are perfectly mixed with roasted garlic, olive oil and parsley flakes. The roasted garlic will bring out its sweet and flavor. I’m sure that many of mashed potatoes lovers will like this perfect roasted garlic version. Let’s get started =)
Ingredients / 食谱：－
Potato(small) – 3 pcs
Garlic – 1 pc
Olive Oil – 1 Tablespoon
Fresh milk – 3 Tablespoons
Seasoning – salt , black pepper , parsley
Steps / 步骤：－
1) Cut off the top quarter of garlic.
2) Remove the white skins of garlic .
3) Prepare a piece of aluminium foil and place the garlic in the middle of aluminium sheet.
4) Drizzle garlic with olive oil .
1) Sprinkle some salt and black pepper powder .
2) Wrap garlic in foil and place into cupcake pan or a small bowl (oil will easily spread out during baking time and this will help easy cleaning purpose)
3) Preheat oven at 190C , bake for 45 minutes or until garlic tender.
1) Rinse the potatoes with water and cut into bites size.
2) Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water and cook until soft and tender.
3) Drain and use fork to mashed the potatoes until smooth.
4) Add fresh milk and mix well .
1) Squeeze out garlic cloves, add into mashed potato.
2) Use fork to mix roasted garlic and mashed potato together.
3) Seasoning with salt, parsley and black pepper, mix well.
Additional cute version of mashed potatoes for kids =)
* To make this cute version of mashed potatoes, you need to chill mashed potatoes into fridge at least 1 hour for easy to form any shapes that you like.
Hope you enjoy =)